Here are a few logos I designed. I used Microsoft Visio for each of these. Its amazing what all you can achieve with Visio.
- Jugaad Lab
- Prof. Dhananjay Gadre came up with this name. I suggested that he have an umbrella brand for all the DIY/Hackerspace kinda activities he does in collaboration with
- various entities (CEDIT@NSIT, collaborating with Texas Instruments and Fab Lab).
- We wanted a logo that will tell the audience that we were involved in carrying out "jugaad" in electronics development.
- So we decided to have the thirsty crow in our logo - it is possibly the most oldest and most ubiquitous story of real life jugaad.
- All we had to do was to replace the pebble with an electronic chip to project our image as an electronics lab.