Professional Objective:To pursue a highly challenging career in the field of Mission Critical Embedded Systems Development (Hardware & Software) with focus on both development of new products and imparting training to the next breed of engineers.
I would like to focus on Alternative Fuel Power Stations, Industrial Robots, Earth Movers, Construction Machines, Rapid Transit Systems & Aircrafts.
Summary of Skills:
- Systems Architecting: 9 years experience of conceptualizing, designing, prototyping, testing and commissioning small scale as well as complex embedded systems - Standalone Products as well as components for System Integration.
- Microcontrollers / Platforms : 8051 / AVR / M16C / Cortex M4 / ARM7 / ARM9 / Linux Kernel
- Hardware Design (PCB) : Logged more than 1500 hours+
- IoT/Software Development: Proficient in use of C language for developing embedded systems as well as Linux user space applications & kernel modules. Proficient in shell scripting, cross compiling and porting packages.
- Business Processes: Sales and Marketing strategy, Day to day finances of a company, Social media strategy, Web development, Shopping cart and Payment gateway integration, process design and automation.
- Miscellaneous: Working knowledge of HTML/PHP/SQL and Perl/Python. Efficient in documentation and technical writing. Aware of coding guidelines and process improvement methodologies. Expert user of hardware T & M tools. Expert in hand assembly of circuit boards. Comfortable working on Linux. Excellent written communication skills
Protocols/Technologies/Tools I have worked on/with:
- I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485, CAN, ModBus, HART
- 8051, AVR, PIC, MSP430, M16C, ARM7
- XBee Dropin Modules, GSM/EDGE Modems, NMEA GPS Dropin Modules
- Eagle, PADS Layout, OrCAD, CAM350, FAB3000
- uVision4, Renesas High-performance Embedded Workshop, Eclipse, AVR Studio, SDCC, GCC, Android SDK & NDK, Source Insight
- Microsoft Visio, Inkscape, GIMP, Microsoft Office Suite, Prezi
- Desktop CNC Machines
- I am an avid photographer and love going on adventure trips.
- I collect a lot of things.
- I like traveling - whether it is public transport (Metro Train/Bus) or flying to a new country or even cycling around the neighborhood - good music and good company always enhances the fun.
- I think trekking is one of the best adventures which one should experience repeatedly (with friends/family) throughout life.
- I am also an Amateur Radio Operator. My callsign is VU2AXC.
Page last updated: April 2017